"Look At The Size Of This Clown's Feet " or "Little Dogs, Liquor, Sauerkraut and Conjoined Wimmen."

  • "Sink Deep Yer Stakes Boys."

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The turning of 43.

I have gotten out the habit of posting of on this thing, but more importantly gotten out of the habit of drawing. Unless I had a Job, I wasn't drawing daily. I was only doing a piece here and there if it was for a show. Granted I've shown a good bit this year, built a great number of things, and had my first Photography show in 25 years, but it didn't feel like I've been drawing, and I hadn't, at least not like I did when I was Tattooing.

So I made a resolution to quit smoking and did, we're having a kid, and I'm resolving to make something, no matter how small everyday. I have to pay more attention to the time that I waste more than anything, as I'm soon to have little free time available at all.

No comments: